● Provide feed and subscriber statistics
● Make subscription more simpler instead of showing raw XML document
● Offer content updates via Email
● Enhance compatibility for feed readers and browsers
● Let you publish content updates to social media
● Notify other services when feed changes
● Let you earn money through your feed
FeedBurner get your original feed and will use a FeedBurner URL to populate after processing your feeds. Once it has been populated, it will ready to offer it's features via FeedBurner feed address. So if you prefer to use FeedBurner to your feed, then you have to integrate FeedBurner to your blog. Let's see how to integrate and create a Blogger feed using FeedBurner to experience itss features.
Before You Go:
Make sure your post feed is enabled. Read How to Change Your Feed Settings in Blogger.
3. Click on your Blog Title.
4. Navigate to Settings tab.
5. Move on to Other tab.
6. Find Site feed heading and specify your FeedBurner Feed Address for Post Feed Redirect URL option by clicking Add link.
* Do you know how to configure FeedBurner Settings? Read How to Configure Your FeedBurner Settings to optimize your FeedBurner account.