1. Navigate to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Navigate to Template tab.
Note: Before editing your template, you may want to save a copy of it. Read How to Back Up Your Template.
4. Click on Edit HTML button.
Hide Home, Older Posts and Newer Posts Links
Here we are gonna edit CSS style corresponding to Blog Pager.
i. Find CSS style named .blog-pager in your template.
ii. Add display:none; style attribute into CSS style as below.
Change Home, Older Posts and Newer Posts Links
i. Find the layout data tag corresponding to each link in your template.
Home - <data:homeMsg/>
Older Posts - <data:olderPageTitle/>
Newer Posts - <data:newerPageTitle/>
ii. Now replace the layout data tag with the text or image you wanted to appear.
Note: You may wonder by having two results for each layout data tag. Just select the first resulting tag when you gonna modify.
i.e: If you need to change Older Posts link with text or image, just find corresponding layout tag, which is <data:olderPageTitle/> in your template.
Then replace it with your text
Or else with your image
Color Indication Information
- The text you wanna replace with
- The URL of the image you gonna use to appear instead of existing link
- Add title for the image if you prefer and it will be displayed whenever an user points their mouse over your image
6. After changing or hiding Home, Older Posts and Newer Posts links, Preview your blog and click on Save template button.