Before You Go:
* If you haven't integrated Google FeedBurner with your blog feed, read How to Create a Blogger Feed using Google FeedBurner and redirect your blog feed to FeedBurner. Then activate FeedBurner Email Subscription service as follows.
How to Activate FeedBurner Email Subscription Service
iv. Click on Email Subscription from left pane.
* You need to change email preferences before enabling subscriptions for your readers. Further you can make your subscription emails more efficient and user friendly by optimizing email preferences too. Read How to Configure Your FeedBurner Settings and find how to customize your email subscription preferences under Publicize heading.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
5. Select Follow by Email element from the gadget list.
6. It will detect your FeedBurner URL associated with your blog. But in case if it wouldn't show your related FeedBurner URL, specify it in FeedBurner URL textbox.
8. Save arrangement and Preview for the added 'Follow by Email' widget.