You need a Facebook account to create a fan page. Sign up for new Facebook account if you haven't become a Facebook member yet.
● Local Business or Place
● Company, Organization or Institution
● Brand or Product
● Artist, Band or Public Figure
● Cause or Community
Note: If you are looking for creating a page for your blog or website, select Cause or Community for now. Later you can change and select most-specific category.
4. Now tick to agree with Facebook terms and click Get Started.
Note: The wizard is not compulsory and you can go through those steps later too.
8. Select Edit Page setting.
9. Now navigate to Basic Information tab.
Note: If you were unable to find your suitable category earlier at page creation, here you can find more categories and specific sub-categories. For example, if you wish to create a fan page for your blog, you may have selected Cause or Community earlier. But here you can find a category named Website & Blogs for your blog.
12. Make sure to add a simple and relevant cover photo for your page using Add a Cover button.
* You can see new notifications, insights, messages on Admin Panel. Make use of Manage, Build Audience buttons in Admin Panel to edit your page, view activity, see banned users and invite your friends.
* You can easily promote your page with short URL by appending your own preferable username. Navigate to Facebook Usernames page and select a username for your page. However, once you set a username for your page, you won't be able to change or transfer it.
* Explore our Facebook related posts to see more posts related to Facebook fan pages.
* In case if you wanna delete your fan page, read How to Delete Your Facebook Fan Page.