Earlier we discussed about changing Blogger template. But sometimes things won't go right with default methodologies and properties. Eventhough you found best and most suitable template to convey your blog theme, you may not happy with the construction of its layout. May be you wanna change its body layout to add or place particular widgets on specific places in your blog. May be you are aware of its footer layout and seeking a way to change the way it is. Or else you may wandering to see what are the layouts available for you. But how would you figure it out?
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Now move on to Template tab.
4. Click on Customize button underneath your live blog preview.
5. Now you will be directed to Blogger Template Designer and jump to Layout on the left pane.
8. After selecting suitable layouts and adjusting widths, click Apply to Blog button on top right corner to commit changes.