Blogger Made it Easy!
So, in addition to Blogger real-time stats, you will be able to find more exclusive insights about your visitors in few steps. All you have to do is creating a Google Analytics account and specifying your tracking ID in settings.
Are you excited about this feature? Let's start tracking your visitors with Google Analytics.
Before You Go:
* You need to have your Google Analytics account created. If you don't know how, you can find the exact steps here - How to Set Up Google Analytics for Your Website.
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Navigate to Settings tab.
4. Jump to Other tab under Settings.
5. Scroll down and find the Heading Google Analytics. There just add your Google Analytics ID for the setting Analytics web property ID.
6. Click Save Settings.
7. You can log in to your Google Analytics account and see your blog statistics through the reports.
* In case if you found no data populated in Google Analytics, even after waiting for 5 - 6 hours, you need to verify the availability of Google Analytics tag in your Blogger template.
ii. Click on your Blog Title.
iii. Navigate to Template tab.
iv. Click Edit HTML button underneath your blog preview.
v. Click Proceed to continue.
vi. Now search for below tag in your template.
vii. If you couldn't find above include tag within your template, we have to add it manually. Now search for the </body> tag.
viii. Add below tag just before the </body> tag.
ix. Save your template and check your Google Analytics account again, in few hours.