When you setup a Twitter account you have to specify an email address to associate with your Twitter account. Your email address is vital when authenticate your account and it will use to send you notifications about messages, activities or updates on Twitter. Also it will use to communicate with you, if you lost or forgot your Twitter password. But you may need to change things later on. What if you have no access to your old email address or needed to redirect notifications to another email?
Before You Go:
Make sure you have complete access to the new email account you gonna set up for your Twitter account.
1. Sign in to your Twitter account.
2. Click on the user icon shown at the top pane and select Settings from drop down menu.
3. Find the option Email and enter your new email address in the Email field.
4. Once you set up new email, click Save button at the bottom of the page.
5. Now you will prompt to enter your Twitter password to confirm email change. Enter your Twitter password and click Save changes button to confirm.