Do you wanna promote your brand, product, business or need to create a public identity? Facebook offers you pages feature to represent your business, product, brand, organization or whatsoever publicly and allows you to keep in touch with your fans. Also LinkedIn let your company introduced for millions of LinkedIn professionals via company pages. Lately you might have experiencing changes with Google+ social network and it's features regarding to your private profile. Now Google+ came up with an anticipated feature which is now known as Google+ pages. Didn't you create a Google+ page yet?
Before You Go:
If you looking forward to create Google+ page, you should have a Google+ account for yourself. Create a new Google+ account if you are not a Google+ member.
1. Sign in to your Google+ account.
2. Go to Google+ Page Creation page.
- Local Business or Place
- Product or Brand
- Company, Institution or Organization
- Arts, Entertainment or Sports
Unless if you couldn't find your specific category, then Other category is for you.
4. Fill up the form with relevant information and make sure to select best suite sub-category for your page.
5. Make sure to agree with Google+ Page Terms.
6. Click on Create button.
7. Now you will prompt to customize your page's public profile by uploading a profile picture and adding tagline which describes your page. Click Next after you done with that.
9. Now click Finish.
* You can manage your pages at Manage Pages page. Click Manage button to edit or change settings of your page. Else click Delete link to delete your page.
* If you wanna post on your page, read How to Post and Comment as Your Page in Google+.