Once you request for information, Facebook will generate copy of your information and allows you to download your archive. As it has your sensitive information, Facebook will need to confirm your identity when you downloading your archive. Therefore eventhough you left your browser logged into Facebook account, no one will be able to download your information.
1. Sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Navigate to Account Settings page.
3. Now find the line Download a copy of your Facebook data at bottom and click on Download a copy link.
4. Click Start My Archive button.
5. Now again click Start My Archive button on the dialog box.
6. Click Okay button once after it displays You will receive an email when your archive is ready for download message.
7. Now you have to wait until Facebook generates your personal archive.
8. Once your archive ready to download, you will asked to re-enter your Facebook password. Enter your password and click Continue.
9. Now click Download Archive button and it will download your content in a Zip (.zip) file.
10. Extract your downloaded Zip file with Facebook information, and double click index.html to view your information.