This will add snow falling effect on your site and there is a positive aspect of this plugin over the other stuff I found online - Shadow on flakes. If you have light color background on your site, there is no point of showing just white snow flakes. But with enabled shadow on flakes, it will strengthen the visibility of snow falling on your page eventhough your site has lighter background. Absolutely there is more options too. So if you wanna add this effect to your site, let go through below steps.
1. Search for the following tag within your template / source code.
* If you are a Blogger user and don't know how to edit your template, read How to Edit Your Blogger Template.
3. Then, search for the below tag in your template.
4. Add below code snippet just before the </body> tag.
flakeCount : 100,
flakeColor : '#ffffff',
minSize : 1,
maxSize : 5,
round : true,
shadow : true
- Number of Flakes on the Page
- Color of the Flakes
Here you need to add the hex value of the color you wanna use with flakes
- Minimum Size of a Flake
- Maximum Size of a Flake
- Shape of a Flake
If you wanna show flakes in round shape, set value true here. Else set it to false to show flakes in square/pixel shape.
- Enable/Disable Shadow
Set value as true if you wanna add shadow for flakes (Recommended for light background color websites). Else set it to false.
5. Save your template.