1. Navigate to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Navigate to Template from left pane.
Note: Before editing your template, you may want to save a copy of it. Read How to Back Up Your Template.
4. Now click on Customize button underneath your blog preview.
5. Now you will be directed to the Blogger Template Designer. Then jump to Advanced section.
Here you can change the font used in the blog and color of the text. However this doesn't affect for your text in posts.
Here you can change background colors of your template - Outer background, Main background and Header background. If you wish to change your background image, read How to Change Your Blogger Background Image and Color.
This section will allows you to change the font and colors of links displayed on your blog.
If you are not using custom header, here you can change the font and color of your blog title displayed in the header.
Here you can change font and colors of the text displayed on the tabs.
You can change the background color and selected color of your tabs here.
If you wish to change the font of post titles, here you can manage it.
If you displaying date header on top of list of posts within the day, you can change font and color of date header.
Here you can manage the properties of post footer such as text color, background color and shadow color.
You can change title of gadgets aka elements here.
Here you can manage borders, background and caption of images used in your blog.
Here you can change separator line color and tabs border color.
* As you change each values, you can see the live preview of your changes on below view pane. Whenever you select an element, the affected area will be shown by a red dashed line.
* If something goes wrong, you can revert changes to default with the help of link displayed at the bottom of each section.
8. Once you are comfortable with changes you have made, click Apply to Blog button to apply changes permanently.