Before You Go:
If you wanna send out your tweets for your Facebook profile, read How to Post Tweets on Your Facebook Profile.
1. Sign in to your Twitter account.
2. Click on the user icon shown at the top pane and select Settings from drop down menu.
3. Now select profile tab.
4. Click on the Post your Tweets to Facebook button at the bottom.
7. Now tick my Facebook page option to enable posting to your Facebook fan page and remove tick from my Facebook profile option if you don't wanna publish tweets on your Facebook profile too.
8. Select your fan page which you wanna post tweets and Allow Twitter to access your page.
9. Save settings.