Blogger offers you the capability of adding external content to your blog via RSS or Atom feed. Simply Blogger official Feed gadget will help you to do this. You just wanna know the feed URL of your favorite website or blog. As you know feed is a lightweight, simple and easy way to syndicate content from external web sources. So using an external feed address, you can show off content from specific site on your blog. It's your choice and you can select either external feed of your choice or your own blog feed to display recent content. It doesn't matter what feed address you gonna use and from where it originated. But it matters how your readers make use of that. So when you add content to your site via a feed, make sure your readers will find it useful and helps them to discover something interesting. Else if you intend only to promote content, it won't work out in most times. However keep in mind that this Feed gadget shows maximum of 5 items and further configurations will be discussed below.
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Navigate to Layout tab.
4. Click on an Add a Gadget link.
5. Scroll down and click on Feed gadget from gadgets pop up box.
6. Now add the Feed URL which you wanna show content from, in the Feed URL field.
7. Click Continue.
8. Now you will able to configure your added feed. You can add title, change number of items to show (Maximum 5 items), show content date, source/authors. You can also find a preview of your changes too.
9. Once you done with configuration, click Save.
10. Now arrange your feed element on the layout and preview your blog after saving your arrangement.