In Blogger, you just don't worry about implementing header as it is included right when you create your blog. Basically your blog header will consist of your blog title specified when you create your blog. But it may not the way you wanna set up your blog header. So what if you wanna go beyond and customize your standard Blogger header?
Before You Go:
* If you wanna add a custom header to your blog, read How to Add a Custom Header in Blogger.
* If you are looking for adding a header image for you blog using dynamic views, read How to Add a Header Image for Dynamic Views in Blogger.
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Jump to Layout tab.
4. Now find the Header element just below Favicon element.
5. Click Edit link correspond to your header element.
ii. Now select Instead of title and description option under Placement.