* You can see insights and allowed to customize image and snippet posted on user's wall whenever they share your posts via Facebook Send button. If you would like to grab those features, implement Facebook Open Graph Protocol on your blog.
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Navigate to Template tab.
4. Click on Edit HTML button.
5. Tick on, Expand Widget Templates.
6. Search for following code in template and your send button code after that. You can either use XFBML or HTML5 markups.
* Adding below <data:post.body/> will place your button under the post. If you need to place it elsewhere on post page, read How to Position Elements on a Blogger Post Page.
* You may encounter two search results for <data:post.body/>. Add this code right after the first resulted line of code.
* If you are planning to use XFBML markup of this plugin, then it may not support earlier versions of Internet Explorer. In order to enhance compatibility with older Internet Explorer versions, add below XML namespace to your root HTML tag which is most likely the first line of your template.
i.e: <html b:version='2' ..... xmlns:fb="http://ogp.me/ns/fb#">
<fb:send expr:href='data:post.url' colorscheme='light' font='[Font Family]'/>
<div class='fb-send' expr:data-href='data:post.url' data-colorscheme='light' data-font='[Font Family]'></div>
Color Indication Information:
- Color Scheme of Button
Change this value to dark if you wanna change the color scheme of button into dark.
- Font Family
Specify font family you wanna use with Send button here.
i.e: font="arial" or data-font="arial
7. Now preview your blog and make sure your Facebook send button has been implemented.
8. Save your template.
* You can find more insights for your posts being shared on Facebook via Send button at Facebook Insights page.