As you publish content, share ideas and post your stuff on your blog, you expect that readers will read and enjoy them. Readers could be your friends or anyone else who matters your content. As you share interesting content on your blog, readers who would obsessed or impressed with your posts would like to share it with their interested parties too. If you care about sharing your content on social media and get more exposure on it, Facebook would be most exclusive social platform where you would put your faith on first, as it has greater chance to spread your stories. So mind if you can let your readers share your posts without leaving your blog?
* You can see insights and allowed to customize image and snippet posted on user's wall whenever they share your posts via Facebook Send button. If you would like to grab those features, implement Facebook Open Graph Protocol on your blog.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Navigate to Template tab.
Note: Before editing your template, you may want to save a copy of it. Read How to Back Up Your Template.
4. Click on Edit HTML button.
5. Tick on, Expand Widget Templates.
6. Search for <data:post.body/> in template and your send button code after that. You can either use XFBML or HTML5 markups.
* Adding below <data:post.body/> will place your button under the post. If you need to place it elsewhere on post page, read How to Position Elements on a Blogger Post Page.
* You may encounter two search results for <data:post.body/>. Add this code right after the first resulted line of code.
Color Indication Information
- Color Scheme of Button
Change this value to dark if you wanna change the color scheme of button into dark.
- Font Family
Specify font family you wanna use with Send button here.
i.e: font="arial" or data-font="arial"
* You can find more insights for your posts being shared on Facebook via Send button at Facebook Insights page.