Before You Go:
* Your site need to have a feed and make sure your site feed directed to Google FeedBurner. If you didn't redirected your feed to FeedBurner yet,
1. Sign in to your Google account.
2. Now navigate to Google FeedBurner.
3. Click on your Feed Title.
4. Now jump to Publicize tab.
5. Navigate to BuzzBoost from left navigation pane.
6. First of all, activate this service unless it is activated by clicking Activate button find below.
7. Now find the title Feed Settings and customize number of posts to display and link target.
8. Now jump under Feed Content to Display heading and customize available options. Basically here you can,
- Enable/Disable feed title
- Enable/Disable favicon
- Enable/Disable author name
- Enable/Disable post content
- Enable/Disable post publish date
- Enable/Disable link to feed
9. Now Save your customization and you will able to preview your changes on BuzzBoost Preview.
10. Now grab the code snippet for your BuzzBoost and add it to your website where you wanna display your recent content.
* This plugin will adjust it's width automatically and inherit your page font styles and colors too.