Now it has been much more easier. Here I'm gonna share about creating a custom tab which is based on iframe and with the capability of FBML usage and additional enhancements. With this application, you just need to customize your tab with standard mark-up languages such as HTML. Static HTML enables you to use markup languages generally used in web pages such as HTML, CSS and Java Script. Further it has capability of showing different custom tabs for fans and non-fans. As additional features it has Google Analytics integration capability to track tab viewers, allows to use custom icon for tab and FBML capability. So if you are willing to create a custom tab for your page, now it's time to make use of Static HTML: iframe tabs to experience additional unique features on your tab.
1. Navigate to Static HTML: iframe Tabs application page.
2. Click Add Static HTML to a Page button.
3. Select the page you wanna add iframe tab from the drop down menu.
4. Click Add Static HTML: iframe tabs button.
5. You will navigate to your page and click on new custom tab appears on the page.
6. Now you can customize your welcome page with images, text, links and whatever possible by using HTML, Java Script and CSS. Just add your mark-up content in content area.
Note: You can use Get image uploads... button if you need to upload images from your computer. It may needs to authorize your Facebook account too.
7. Further you can show off content on the tab only for your fans by adding content to Fans-only content area. It means the content you add up here won't display for non-fans.
8. Click Preview button above to preview your public and fans-only content.
9. If you are done with customization of landing page, click Save Changes button.
* Click on Magic button displayed after clicking on custom tab, if you wanna change settings relevant to iframe tab. It includes features such as FBML mode, Integration with Google Analytics, Custom icons for tab.
Create Second Tab - Static HTML... [Second Tab]
Create Third Tab - Static HTML... [Third Tab]
Create Fourth Tab - Static HTML... [Fourth Tab]
Create Fifth Tab - Static HTML... [Fifth Tab]
Create Sixth Tab - Static HTML... [Sixth Tab]
Create Seventh Tab - Static HTML... [Seventh Tab]
Create Eighth Tab - Static HTML... [Eighth Tab]
Create Nineth Tab - Static HTML... [Ninth Tab]
Create Tenth Tab - Static HTML... [Tenth Tab]
Create Eleventh Tab - Static HTML... [Eleventh Tab]
Create Twelfth Tab - Static HTML... [Twelfth Tab]
* If you wanna change custom iframe tab name or image, read How to Change Custom Tab Image and Name on Your Facebook Page.