Are you on Pinterest? If you love to organize interesting stuff you find online, you may have already using this service. It all goes with visual appeal. There you can find lovely and creative images exist on the web and pinned down by other Pinterest users. Actually it's an innovative approach for social media. Recently Pinterest start to hit millions of users and became much more popular among social networks. If you were not a Pinterest lover first, then you may try it out after it start to revolutionize social media world. Probably to get more traffic for your content. However if you are still new or would like to promote your Pinterest boards and pins, what about showing them off on your Facebook page?
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Navigate to Woobox Pinterest page.
3. Now click on Install Pinterest Tab button displayed on the page.
4. Now you will be directed to Facebook and prompt to select your Facebook page you wanna add Pinterest tab. Select your Facebook page via drop down menu button and click Add Page Tab button.
5. Now you need to authorize Pinterest tab application. Click Authorize the Tab Application button.
6. Click Go to App button on the page appears.
7. Now you need to configure your Pinterest tab. Provide your Pinterest username in given text field.
8. Further you can configure Page mode, Share options and FanGate feature.
Page Mode - Here you can either select to show all your pin boards on the tab or only specific board.
Share Options - You can show Facebook like and send buttons along with your pins.
FanGate - You can display external page, image or render custom HTML codes on your tab. And enabling FanGate will ask your non-Facebook members to like your page before they view your pins.
9. Once you done with configuration, click Save Settings button.
10. Now click View Tab button to view your Pinterest tab on your Facebook fan page.
* If you need to view visitor statistics or analytics for your Pinterest tab, just click on Pinterest tab on your fan page and click on Stats link on top right.
* You can access settings for your Pinterest tab by clicking on Settings link on top right corner of your Pinterest tab.
* If you wanna change Pinterest tab name or image, read How to Change Custom Tab Image and Name on Your Facebook Page.