This post has been depreciated as Timely is no longer available.
Earlier we've discussed about a really cool and interesting service to schedule your tweets named Buffer. It was capable of scheduling your tweets and you can send them at the right time on right day to gain more exposure or attention of your followers. If you've missed it, read How to Schedule Your Tweets with Buffer. Believe me, you will love it. But still if you are unable to find the right time to post your tweets or find the time that followers are engaging with Twitter, you may give up on Buffer too. And you may start to hate Twitter again. But don't give up on it. Timely is a service which similar to Buffer, but there you are not the one who decide when your tweets gonna be shared. Timely analyze your tweets and share your tweets at the right time. Wondering how?
How It Works?
Before You Go:
You need to sign up for a new Timely account unless you are not a member yet.
1. If you signed up for the first time, you will prompt to connect an account. Else click Add Account button on dashboard. Either way, connect your Twitter account by clicking Connect to Twitter button.
2. Go to Timely Account Settings page and change relevant preferences for your connected account.
Weekends - You can either turn it on to post tweets on weekends or turn it off to be idle on weekends.
Posts per day - You can select how many tweets needed to be posted on each day. You can have options 1, 3, 5 or 9. But if Timely couldn't find enough time slots to be par with your frequency, it will move those tweets to next day.
Timezone - You can select the timezone best match for you.
Invite to collaborate - You can invite your friend via email to manage your account.
3. Now select connected Twitter account from left pane and write your tweet in given post text box.
4. Click Add to Queue button.
5. Now your tweet will be schedule for next best engagement time as detected by Timely.
* You can find queued tweets under Queue tab and you can edit or delete it before it get posted.
* The Performance tab will show you the reach and potential of your posted tweets.
* You can delete your Twitter account from Timely by navigating to Timely Account Settings page and click on Remove account link beneath your connected account settings.