The primary reason behind this could be that your followers doesn't see your updates on their Twitter home feed. I mean, when you share tweets, your followers may not on Twitter at that moment or you just flooding all your tweets at once on Twitter when you are online. So your tweets just bury without seeing. Just stare at your Twitter feed and see how fast tweets getting buried or moves down on the feed. So you have to find out the best time to share your tweets to get more attention on them. But how?
Schedule Your Tweets
Do you know you can schedule your tweets? Of course, you can. If you have never got your hands on such tools, you might wanna check out Buffer and HootSuite. Believe me, you gonna love them. But still if you unable to find the right time to post your tweets or find when your followers are on Twitter, still scheduling won't be that helpful. And you may discouraged to use Twitter again. But don't give up on it. Timely is a service which analyzes your tweets and share them at the right time. Wanna know how?
How It Works?
But you have to understand the service when you use it too. Timely doesn't give you a quick boost to your tweets and earn more retweets overnight. The predictions may or may not work at first. Causes could be you may have few followers and tweets. But over time you will get more good results. If you are come up with a brand new Twitter account with no followers, it doesn't help you at all.
This service depends on what you already have - Your past tweets and their statistics. So you have to be patient and tweet consistently until Timely learns and analyzes the best time for you. As you tweet more, it will learn more and tweet efficiently and effectively for your followers. When you grow with more followers, it will learn more and find most suitable time slots too.
Before You Go:
You need to sign up for a new Timely account unless you are not a member yet.
1. If you signed up for the first time, you will prompt to connect an account. Else click Add Account button on dashboard. Either way, connect your Twitter account by clicking Connect to Twitter button.
2. Go to Timely Account Settings page and change relevant preferences for your connected account.
Weekends - You can either turn it on to post tweets on weekends or turn it off to be idle on weekends.
Posts per day - You can select how many tweets needed to be posted on each day. You can have options 1, 3, 5 or 9. But if Timely couldn't find enough time slots to be par with your frequency, it will move those tweets to next day.
Timezone - You can select the timezone best match for you.
Invite to collaborate - You can invite your friend via email to manage your account.
3. Now select connected Twitter account from left pane and write your tweet in given post text box.
4. Click Add to Queue button.
5. Now your tweet will be schedule for next best engagement time as detected by Timely.
* You can find queued tweets under Queue tab and you can edit or delete it before it get posted.
* The Performance tab will show you the reach and potential of your posted tweets.
* You can delete your Twitter account from Timely by navigating to Timely Account Settings page and click on Remove account link beneath your connected account settings.