Why Google PageSpeed Online?
Google's PageSpeed Online tool uses specific rules to identify problems on your pages and it doesn't include all suggestions to improve your page performance. I mean each and every suggestion. They update their rules time to time and you don't have to worry about it. Sometimes it's just the variation of server communication and that's why your page load times not constant always. So your report or score could be change accordingly. However you don't have to get rid of all of them. For example if PageSpeed Online tool suggest you to remove a widget or script from your site and if it's must-have widget on your page, then you don't have to remove it at all. Or try alternative if you can. In that scenario you should think about which would be critical to your blog or website - Performance vs Productivity. Generally, whenever you use a tool, just try to make use of it for good and do not depend on it. Interested in PageSpeed Online? Let's run it for your blog or website.
1. Visit PageSpeed Online website.
2. Enter URL of your blog or website you would like to analyze in the given text box .
3. Click Analyze button to start performance analysis.
* PageSpeed score is a indication how how much faster is your page according to PageSpeed rules. Higher score means you are doing well and lower means you need more attention.
* You can switch among Desktop and Mobile to view relevant analysis report using corresponding buttons on top right of the website.