Why You Should Go Mobile?
As never before, now mobile platforms getting more and more closer to users. Mobile web is getting more important to users. More readers are now use their mobile devices or smartphones to browse web and read sites easily, on the go. As a report, mobile now accounts for 10% of internet usage worldwide. People now even more busy with their work. They don't have much time to sit relax at home and read your weblog always via computer. So they prefer to read on the way whenever they notify a new update or get free time 'cause mobile is always with them. Whenever they surf via mobile browser, they would like to view your blog as they see on their desktop screen but they won't be happy if it takes more time to load your blog as all mobile devices does not carry enough bandwidth as computers do and its screen is more smaller than desktop or laptop screen. Therefore instead of letting them down, you have to go mobile and welcome mobile users to your blog. You can't ignore them further.
Before You Go Mobile...
However Blogger mobile templates
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Navigate to Template tab.
4. Click Gear Icon below Mobile Template View.
5. Select Yes. Show mobile template on mobile devices option.
6. Now select your preferred mobile template using given drop down box and further you can see preview of the selected template right there.
7. Use Preview button to view your mobile optimized blog and click Save if you are satisfies with it.
Note: If you are prefer to see how it will be rendered, you can view mobile version of your blog by just appending /?m=1 to end of your blog URL as follows,
[Your Blog URL]/?m=1