Why Tweets on Facebook?
What About Privacy?
If you are mostly care about friends and do not use Twitter to reach audience, you may wish to share your messages with only your friends. Facebook helps you to control who can see your tweets posted on Facebook profile. So if you wanna share your tweets only with your Facebook friends or specific group of people, still you can make use of this feature. Let's find out and see how to connect your Twitter account with your Facebook profile.
Before You Go:
If you wanna share your Twitter updates on Facebook fan pages, read How to Post Tweets on a Facebook Fan Page.
1. Sign in to your Twitter account.
2. Click the gear icon on the top pane.
4. Now select profile tab.
5. Click on the Post your Tweets to Facebook button at the bottom.
6. Now Twitter will check status of the connection between Twitter and Facebook. Then click on the button Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts.
8. Now tick my Facebook profile option to enable posting to your Facebook profile and Save settings.
* If you wanna manage who can see your tweets get posted on your Facebook profile, change Twitter application privacy settings as you prefer. Read How to Control Who Can See Your Application Activities on Facebook.