Why Do You Need to Offer Translated Content?
Google Translation Service
As a solution for the language usability, Google offers you Google translation service which can translate your site content to another language. Google translate supports over 50 languages and you can count on more languages in future. You can't have all languages from it, but you can help out more people than your native speakers. Definite improvement of usability. Visitors will able to read your content by just using Google Translator widget to translate content or automatically it will translate according to visitor if you set up so. So you won't need to worry about the language you use in your blog or website and the readability of your visitors. Google Translator will enhance the productivity of your site and it will give you a boost in traffic too. Still thinking about it? You kidding me.
Before You Go:
4. Select your primary website language under Website language heading and click Next .
5. Now select languages you need to support by Google translate. Either select All languages or specific languages if you are certain about visitors of your website.
6. Select display mode of your translation widget - Inline, Tabbed or Automatic, as you prefer.
7. Make sure to enable option - Automatically display translation banner to users... under Advanced Options.
* If you use multiple languages on your blog or website, enable Your page contains content in multiple languages option.
* If you wanna track how many users have been using Google translate on your site via Google Analytics, enable Track translation traffic using Google Analytics and provide your Google Analytics Web Property ID.
8. Now click Get Code button.
9. You will be given code snippets to add to your site. First, grab meta tag for your site and place it just before </head> tag and place translate plugin code just before </body> tag.
* If you wanna customize your translation code again and place on your website, navigate to Google Translate Manage Settings to customize and grab the code.