Why Homepage Matters?
Does it affect on user experience? No, it doesn't. What if people need to wait for long time to render your homepage? Yeah, that's what affect on user experience. They will leave your blog even before they read the title. So if you post frequently or wanna deliver more for your new visitors, using jump breaks would be really helpful and your homepage won't looks bulky anymore.
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Either click New post button to add content to your new post or jump to Posts tab and click Edit link by hovering on your existing post.
4. Now place the cursor where you wanna add jump break.
5. Click on Jump Break tool on the toolbar at Post Editor.
6. Now a horizontal line will add to the place you have positioned your cursor before. It represents where your jump break added in.
7. Preview your post and confirm your post formation is not affected by jump break.
8. Now publish, update or save your post.
* Would you like to personalize the read more link on the homepage? Read How to Align Jump Break to Right in Blogger and Turn Jump Break into an Image in Blogger.