If you are really fond of Twitter and not a Facebookholic, you may prefer sending tweets onto Facebook while on Twitter. What if you can select which of your tweets should be get posted on your Facebook profile or page?
Didn't We Talk About It Earlier?
It's a common question I've been asked from my dearest readers and it made me find another application who don't wanna share each and every Twitter update on Facebook. Questions turning into posts! Yeah, Thanks for all your inputs and it helped me find a new app and write a new tutorial. So now you know, the application I'm gonna talk about let you select which tweets should get posted on your Facebook profile or fan page.
Select Your Tweets
If you tweet this:
This is how Selective Tweets will post your updates on Facebook,
* If you had Twitter to Facebook setting enabled, you have to disable it.
* If you had any apps installed for the same process, remove them from your Facebook account. Else it will interfere with Selective Tweets, or multiple Twitter updates will get posted. Navigate to Facebook Application Settings page and remove if you have such apps in the list.
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Navigate to Selective Tweets application page on Facebook.
3. Now enter your Twitter handle or username in given field without preceding @ sign.