We already discussed about it here, but if you have missed it, you can read why you need a contact form. In addition to your site, where else did you find that people tend to engage with you? Most probably it would be social networks. Isn't it true enough? What if someone who did find your Facebook page just need to contact you and they can contact you while on Facebook without going back to your blog or website?
Don't Wait for It...
Contact Tab on Facebook Page
Before You Go:
1. Go to ContactMe Facebook Application page.
2. Click on Get Started button.
3. Now, select the Facebook Page you need the Contact tab installed.
4. Then click Add ContactMe - Easy Contact Tabs for your Fanpage button.
5. Navigate back to the Facebook page you selected, and click on new Contact tab.
7. If you already have a ContactMe account and given email address associated with your ContactMe account, it will prompt to enter password of your existing account. Enter your account password on next field and click Setup Account button again..
8. Once you find the "Setup Complete." message pops up, refresh the page to find your contact form.
* If you wanna customize your contact form, you can click on Customize My Form button on the Contact tab.
* You can view statistics and access additional features for your contact form by switching to Admin tab on our contact tab.
* If you wanna change Contact tab name or image, read How to Change Custom Tab Image and Name on Your Facebook Page.