Need More Services?
Usually for a regular domain, you will get a personalized email address. But what if you have a few more users involved with your blog or website, and you need them to have a personalized email on your domain too? Absolutely, you have to go for an email plan which will cost you money.
What about if you need more services such as online calendar and online storage? Yeah, again they gonna cost you. Further, it would be easier if those services are provided by same service provider where you don't need several usernames and passwords to remember, isn't it?
But what matters most is the convenience of services. If they doesn't offer you a better service and you find those services somewhat complex to use, you will be disappointed. So you have to be careful in investing your money on extra services.
You can view more functionalities of Google service at Google Apps Product page too. Here I've found a Google Apps overview video, which may helps you to be more familiar with the usage of Google Apps.
How much you would like to pay for all these services? Hmm... Could be pricey.
Before You Go:
You must have a your own custom domain for your blog or website to configure Google services via Google Apps.
1. Go to sign up page for Google Apps.
2. Now enter your domain name in given text box and click Submit button - i.e: http://mayura4ever.com
3. Fill out all the information required by the form for your Google Apps account.
4. Now click I accept! Create my account button.
* If you feels you need more help on verification process, refer Verify Domain Ownership.
* Without domain verification, you won't able to use Google services on your domain.