Yeah, it's a social platform where professionals meet together and connect with each other. It's not an online workplace where you can explore jobs and apply for appropriate ones. But you can build business relationships and expose yourself to businesses opportunities. If you or your company offers professional product or service, you will have a greater chance to being identified online if you or your company listed on LinkedIn. It's obvious you can create user profiles there, but for a company?
Social Media Role of Businesses
LinkedIn Company Pages
Before You Go:
You need to have a LinkedIn profile to create a company page. If you don't have a profile yet, create a new profile on LinkedIn.
1. Sign in to your LinkedIn profile.
2. Navigate to LinkedIn Company Page Creation page.
3. Enter your company name and valid email address set up for your company. Make sure to check option I verify that I am the official representative... before click Continue button.
4. Now you will receive a confirmation email to your specified email address above. Navigate to inbox and click on confirmation link in the email.
5. You will prompt to confirm your email address. Confirm it by clicking Confirm button.
6. Now you will be redirected to LinkedIn and log in to your profile again.
7. You can complete your company profile now.