Why Screen Sharing?
How Screenleap Works?
Currently Screenleap can share screen of a computer only. But viewers can view screen that has been shared with Screenleap via computer, tablet or smartphone. So the same screen can be shared with multiple devices at once. The requirements for viewers are a stable internet connection and device with a HTML5 support web browser. Instead of the link you send to view your screen, Screenleap provides you a share code too. I ll let you know how it works. Shall we start sharing your screen?
Before You Go:
* You need to have Java installed as a prerequisite for Screenleap. If you don't have Java on your computer, download and install Java.
1. Go to Screenleap website.
2. Click on Share your screen now! button.
* You may prompt to allow Screenleap if your browser needs permission to run Java applets. Click Allow there.
* First time you will get a Java prompt to run Screnleap too. Make sure to click Run button.
Instead of the link, you can send them the share code you have been given, so they can view your screen by entering share code at Screenleap.com too.