Are You... Serious?
Private Space on Blogger
Obviously it matters if you wanna allow access to your blog only for specific readers as I mentioned earlier. Alternatively, it can be used for a different purpose too. What about if your blog going through a redesign or maintenance? You might think of preventing readers accessing your blog until you done with it. Now in such a situation, you can make use of these options too. Shall we have a look?
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Navigate to Settings.
4. Find Blog Readers setting under Permissions section and click corresponding Edit link.
5. Now it's time for you to select your audience or restrict from readers. Let me explain each option briefly and select best suite for you after reading through.
6. Now click Save Changes button to apply changes.
* If you wanna revoke permission or remove access to your blog for a specific reader who accepted your invitation, just click on remove icon corresponds to the reader mentioned in readers list.