Learn Android Basics?
No Codings Needed
AppsGeyser offers quite interesting features you can make use with your app to be more friendly with app users. But it doesn't let you customize each and every detail though. Well, in that case you gotta hire a developer or learn to code yourself. AppsGeyser taking care of reflecting any public web content in an app as users see it via mobile devices. Here's how mine looks.
As I mentioned, it's yet simple and pretty basic, and not enriched with functionalities like Facebook or Twitter android apps. But if you just need your visitors to come, explore and interact with your content, then you will be much satisfied with its functionality. Further it will help you increase marketing effectiveness of your brand as the app spreads through mobile users. Isn't it wonderful enough to have you own Android app? Go for it and let me know how much you liking your own Android app. Let's build your Android app right now.
1. Navigate to AppsGeyser Create App page.
2. Click on Website option.
3. Now you have to provide necessary information to build your simple app.
Website URL - Enter blog or website URL
App name - Enter preferred app name you would like it to have
Description - Enter brief description about your app
Icon - You can either select default icon or upload your own app icon (Jpeg or Png)
Screen Orientation - Here you can set the default orientation. But it's best to set as Auto, as orientation can be changed as user preference.
Category - Select the best describe category for your blog or website
4. Now click Create button.
5. You gotta provide your personal details now to manage your application after it's being created. Enter relevant information and click Sign Up button after agreeing with Terms of Service.
6. Now you will be directed to your dashboard. You can download your app, send link to your friends or let your readers download in on your site. Further, go ahead and publish it on Google Play if you would like to make it accessible to public.
* You can edit more settings or delete your app from Edit tab on dashboard.
* You can easily check out statistics for your app at Statistics tab.
* If you wanna monetize with your app, jump to Monetize tab.