Isn't it exciting? Absolutely now you can show off your Google+ audience with the new gadget introduced into Blogger - Google+ Followers. Unlike Google+ badge, Google+ Followers gadget let you show off either your personal profile followers or Google+ page followers on your blog with their profile images. Your blog readers can easily add you or your page to their Google+ circles in a single click. Let me show you how they looks like.
Google+ Followers vs FriendConnect Followers
So, how do you like Google+ Followers gadget? Can't wait to add to your blog? Let's add on yours too.
Before You Go:
* If you need to create a Google+ page instead of showing off your personal profile followers, read How to Create a Google+ Page.
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Navigate to Google+ tab to make sure your Google+ profile and pages already been associated with your blog.
5. Now jump to Layout tab.
6. Click on an Add a Gadget link displayed on the layout.
7. Now add Google+ Followers gadget from the gadget list popup window.
8. Edit Title for your Google+ Followers gadget if you like and click Save button.
9. Position your Google+ Followers gadget by dragging it on layout.
10. Now preview your blog for Google+ Followers gadget and save your arrangement.