Get Your Header Image Ready
When you selecting a header image, make sure it has height of 65 pixels. No more or less. Keep it that way and consider the width too. You can use the width of your blog for header image or actually don't need to worry much as you can let the image repeat horizontally. However your header image will be placed behind the blog title on header bar. If you feel you need to remove blog title from the header not to interfere with the header image or your header image already have the title mentioned, then here I'll let you know how to get rid of the header title text too. Well, let's talk about all the tricks while proceeding with the steps below. Now time to get your blog a attractive header.
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Jump to Template tab from left pane.
4. Click Customize button beneath the blog preview.
5. Now you will be directed to Template Designer. Jump to Background pane.
6. Click on the box under the Background image option.
7. Navigate to Upload image from pop up box.
8. Click Choose File button on right.
9. Select the header image you wanna use from your computer and click Open.
10. Now you might see your header image is all over the blog. Don't panic. Click Done button on pop up box after the image get uploaded.
11. Now click on drop down button with Tile option. Select Don't tile if your image fits with the blog width or select Title horizontally if it's shorter than your blog width to tile image horizontally to cover the width.
* Use Alignment drop down button to manage alignment of the header image there.
* Click Remove image link if you need to remove your current header image.
* In case if you wanna get rid of your blog title on header bar, add following CSS style code just before the ]]></b:skin> line in your template.
display: none !important;