Displaying a Tweet?
Twitter Timeline Widgets
1. Sign in to your Twitter account.
2. Click on gear icon on the top.
3. Now select Settings.
4. Jump to Widgets tab from the left pane.
5. Click Create New button on the page.
6. Now you will be directed to Widget Configurator. There you can select which source need to be used for your widget - User Timeline, Favorites, List or Search.
7. Once you done with customization, click Create widget button.
8. You will get the code snippet for your customized widget and use it on your website where you need it to be appeared.
* You can edit or delete your created widgets at Twitter Widget Settings page.