Err... I Knew It
Now do you think it's gonna drive Pinterest users like a crazy? You can find the answer. Alright, what if you can establish a link to blog or website as below instead of a small icon representing your site?
How's That Possible?
1. Go to Pinterest Account Settings.
2. Now scroll down and find Website field.
3. Make sure you have already listed your blog or website address in the given field. Else enter it there now.
Note: Currently it accepts top level domains only. i.e: www.mayura4ever.com
4. Now click Verify Website button next to the Website field.
5. You will be directed to the Website Verification page. Find Instructions section on that page and click Verify with a meta tag link to continue.
Note: If you are a Blogger user and don't know how to edit your template, read How to Edit Your Blogger Template.
8. Now you can safely remove the HTML meta tag from your blog or website.