Edit Template? No More...
Would love to start customizing and makes necessary changes to your blog template with the help of custom CSS feature? Let's get to know where to start.
1. Go to Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on your Blog Title.
3. Jump to Template tab from left pane.
Note: Before editing your template, you may want to save a copy of it. Read How to Back Up Your Template.
4. Click on Customize button beneath your blog preview.
5. Now you will be directed to Template Designer. Jump to Advanced.
6. On the next pane, click on Add CSS tab.
Note: If you wanna remove or change any custom CSS snippet you have added, you can do it here as your CSS snippets are visible all the time unless you change or reset your template.
8. Once you finished with adding CSS snippets, click Apply to Blog button to make changes.