Why Download Instagram Photos?
Whatever reason it is, did you know that you can export all your photos and images saved in your Instagram account? Let's take a look, what is it all about.
Here's different options you can find at Instaport when it comes to downloading.
● All your Instagram photos
● Most recent photos
● Photos took within a date range
● Photos of others, that you have liked on Instagram
● Photos tagged with a specific tag
Limitations and Usage
1. Go to Instaport website.
2. Now click on Sign in with Instagram.
3. You will prompt to log in to your Instagram account. Enter your credentials and log in.
4. Click Authorize button for Instaport to access your Instagram account in order to download your photos.
5. Now select Download .zip file option under export service.
6. Further, you can set Advanced Options to export set of specific photos. It could be most recent photos, within a date range, photos you have liked or photos tagged with a specific tag.
7. Click Start Export button to start exporting photos according to your preferences.
8. Once the export has been completed, you will get the prompt to download. You can either just download or donate while the download in progress.
* If you have more questions on Instaport, you can refer to their Support section.