1. Show Them How
I love using presentations vs. YouTube for teaching particular subjects that a blog post alone may not suffice.
2. Teach Them How Simply
3. Great for SEO
What Else Can You Do on SlideShare?
● Socialize with others.
● Like others presentations.
● Share others slides - via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinerest, etc.
● Follow others.
● Embed your presentaton anywhere.
● Embed YouTube videos or a PDF file.
● Check your newsfeed for what is new from those folks you follow.
● Learn some new things! Many professionals and educational professionals are on SlideShare.
● Go Premium - Get a lot of more perks with their premium plans like analytics, ad free pages and custom themes.
● You can set your presentation to private. Good for corporate presentations.
● You can now advertise on LinkedIn via their Content Ads via SlideShare presentations.
About Guest Author
Lisa Buben from Inspire to Thrive is helping others to thrive online through Social Media, Blogging and SEO. What's knowledge if you cannot share it with others? 20+ years experience in marketing and advertising with 2+ years experience in Blogging, Social Media and SEO.
|Find Me: Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Pinterest|