Capturing Your Screen
Here's an embedded Screenr screencast. Do you like the way it works?
Before You Go:
* As a prerequisite, you need to have Java installed. If you don't have Java on your computer, download and install Java.
1 Go to Screenr website.
2. Click on sign in panel on top and sign in with one of your email or social profiles.
5. Click on Record button on the page or jump to Record page to start recording your screen.
9. Once you are all set to record, hit the Record button to start.
11. If you wanna finish recording, click Done button on the panel.
13. If you decided to publish, you may have to wait until it's being published.
* You can download the screencast to your device or publish it to YouTube channel too.
* Drag the Screenr bookmarklet to your browser bookmark bar, so you can start recording from anywhere without landing on the Screenr website. Now that's very convenient.