How much do you engage in social media? Facebook, Twitter could be your all time favorites. As latest additions you may experience Google+, Pinterest social platforms too. But let me get it straight. What do you think about Google+? Do you make use of it to spread your news, content or share with friends? If you are managing brands or would like to promote your content, you will find Google+ more SEO friendly as it enables to find you and your content via Google web search. However still some of you may wanna get rid of your Google+ profile due to different kind of reasons. But without affecting to other Google services. Do you?
Before You Go:
* Contacts of the people in your circles will be preserved in Google Contacts and photos will be left alone in Picasa Web Albums.
* Your recommendations or +1s will be deleted permanently.
* Google+ features will be unavailable for you in external websites.
1. Sign in to your Google+ profile.
2. Navigate to Google+ Settings page.
3. Jump to Account Overview tab.
4. Scroll down and find setting Delete profile and Google+ features under Services heading.
5. Now click on Delete profile and remove associated Google+ features link next to that setting.
6. Select Delete Google+ content option.
7. Now confirm deletion by checking the Required option.
8. Click Remove selected services button to delete your profile.
9. Now you will direct to post deletion feedback page. Leave feedback if you want or just click Submit button.