Keep in Touch
Though Linked state their reasons for why you shouldn't connect with people you don't know, most of the time people go ahead and connect with a lot of people by end of the day or week to have more professionals around. Do you remember that folks on Facebook were keep adding friends back in first days? Yeah, it's not a fault of Facebook or LinkedIn but the users.
Where's the REMOVE button?
1. Sign in to your LinkedIn profile.
2. Navigate to Remove Connections page.
3. Now select the people you wanna remove from your connections on the left.
4. Click Remove Connections button to remove selected people from your connections.
5. Now you will get a prompt to confirm the removal. Click the button labeled Yes, remove them.
* Once you remove a connection, only you can reconnect with the contact again by sending an invitation.