Autoplay - A Useful Feature?
If you believe the video you have on the page is the primary resource that visitors land on your page should look into, then autoplay would be the right choice for you in that scenario unless your page take long time to load. If you think of using autoplay on videos, below factors may help you to go for a better decision..
● If the video is just the addition to your primary content, you should not interrupt users by auto-playing the video, and let them have the choice to watch or ignore it when they come across your video.
● Don't apply autoplay on multiple videos on same page. That will definitely keep users away from your pages.
● Eventhough auto-playing is the best option for you, every visitor may not happy with it. So, make sure the video has player controls where they can stop the video and explore other content on the page.
Please Turn Autoplay ON
1. First off, grab the embed code for your preferred YouTube video.
2. Now you just need to append autoplay parameter to the source video URL.
For example, assume the embed code for your preferred YouTube video is the one displayed below.
Did you notice the highlighted part in that code snippet? It's the YouTube source video URL. Now let's append the autoplay parameter to video URL.