Do you have a Google account? Yeah? I have too. What's yours? ;) No... It's alright. Don't expose it in front of the public. It's online, so you need to aware of publishing your personal information. Let me ask you this ~ Do you have only one Google account or multiple accounts? There is no such a law that one person should have only one Google account. So you can create multiple accounts to make use of products and services comes under Google account, such as Gmail, Google+, YouTube and so on. However if you intend to create another Google account, make sure you gonna create it for purpose. Well, if you have multiple Google accounts created, how do you check out each of your Google accounts?
The Sign-in Cycle
It's simple enough. Isn't it? Type in Google.com in browser address bar and sign in with your preferred Google account providing your email and password. So you can go to Gmail to check for new emails, Google+ for new notifications, view Google account activity report and so. But what if you need to sign in to another Google account of yours? Sign out from signed in Google account and type in new user credentials to sign in with your other Google account. Are you a person who doing it everyday?
If you keep doing it everyday, that's not much convienient. Don't you think? Even if you don't think so, Google think it is. Google has found that sometimes people go for multiple Google accounts without sticking with only one. So Google introduced a way for users with multiple Google accounts to sign in and switch between their accounts in a second. Viewing four different Gmail accounts of yours in four browser tabs at once without spending time to log in and log out. How convienient it is? Now you are eligible for that and stop the sign-in cycle from today and save more precious time for you.
Google Multiple Sign-in
Google let you sign-in with your Google accounts and switch between them. Sounds very simple and yeah, very easy to sign in too. However there are few things I need to remind before you sign in with multiple accounts.
● The first Google account you select to sign in is considered as the default Google account.
● Currently, not all products or services of Google supports the multiple sign in. Here's a list of popular Google products support multiple sign in right now.
- Web Search
● If you access a product or service that not support multiple sign in after you signed in with multiple accounts, then your default Google account will be used to sign in for that product or service there. So remember to use your primary account or the account you use mostly as the default account.
● Currently you can sign in to maximum of 10 Google accounts.
That's it. Are you ready to experience multiple sign in? Let's go for it.
1. First off, go to Google Sign In page and sign in with your default Google account.
Note: You can tick off Stay signed in option, if you are sign in for your Google accounts temporarily. For example, if you sign in via a public computer or computer of your friend. Then after you close your web browser, you will sign out from your accounts automatically. Stay signed in option is best for your personal computer where other users have no access to your user account. Using that option will keep you signed in everyday until you sign out by yourself.
2. Now click on the down arrow next to your profile picture (Email address in some cases) at the top right corner.
3. Click Add account button there.
4. Again you will get the Google sign in box to sign in with another Google account of yours. Just provide Email and Password, and Sign in.
Note: If you have more Google accounts to sign in with, repeat the steps 2, 3 and 4 again.
5. Once you finished signing in with your multiple accounts, you can click on the down arrow again next to your profile picture or email address, and switch to the account you need to use.
* If you click on Sign out button, it will sign you out from all the Google accounts you have signed in.