Few months ago, you learnt how to add Pinterest and Google+ tabs to your Facebook page to get more exposure. Even custom tabs to display customized content as you prefer. Now it's about the little birdie ~ Twitter. Simply you can display a Twitter tab on your Facebook page containing your tweets. Don't you think there will be Twitter lovers among the people stop by on your Facebook page too?
It's about directing visitors landing on your Facebook page and letting them interact with your Twitter profile. You need to exercise the possibilities, isn't it?
Would that be effective? Let's stop predicting and grab the opportunity.
The Twitter tab is capable of inheriting the colors of your Twitter profile. Would you be delighted if it can use the same background image being used in your Twitter account? Yes, it can.
Would you think it would be nice to have a Twitter tab on your Facebook page too? You are few steps away ;)
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Navigate to Woobox Twitter page.
3. Now click on Install Twitter Tab button displayed on the page.
5. You will need to authorize Twitter tab application. Click Authorize the Tab Application button.
7. Now you need to configure your Twitter tab. Provide your Twitter username in given text field.
8. Further you can customize Twitter stream and FanGate feature.
Show Tweets - You can either show your recent Twitter updates or your tweets match with specific terms.
9. Now click Save Settings button.
10. Click View Tab button to view your Twitter tab on your Facebook page.